Here is a quick summary of the results from the biology projects:
- Spinning with your eyes closed made you dizzier than with your eyes open.
- Doing exercise slowed down drinking capacity, more so with water than with coke.
- The effects of static electricity were observed the most in people with wavy hair.
- The right hand of righties was more sensitive to temperature than was their left.
- Boys had greater lung capacity than girls.
Kudos to all our budding young scientists as well as their supportive families and friends!