We demonstrated its COOLNESS in the following ways...
- compared "dry ice" to regular "wet ice"
- produced a lot of spooky fog.
- "poured" carbon dioxide gas into a cup on a scale and noted that it weighed more than an equal volume of air.
- used carbon dioxide gas as a fire extinguisher (Don't panic, the fire was a single lit candle).
- made long-lasting carbon dioxide bubbles by adding dry ice to soap solution.
- made the dry ice "squeal" and vibrate after pressing it with a metal spoon.
- inflated a balloon by putting a piece of dry ice inside and then tying off the open end.